Terms of Service
Tutor Blast Subscription Agreement
- All packages are month-to-month subscription packages.
- Hours may be used for any subject or exam we tutor.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- The account holder may cancel the subscription with at least 30-days notice prior to the next billing date.
- Customer may roll over any unused tutoring hours to the following month for the duration of the contract. These unused tutoring hours shall not expire until termination of this Agreement. For monthly subscriptions, customer may roll over any unused tutoring hours to the following month while the subscription is active. For annual subscriptions, customer may roll over any unused tutoring hours to the following year while the subscription is active. Any unused tutoring hours shall not expire until termination of this Agreement.
- Customer or his/her dependent agree to be the student of Tutor Blast and to be tutored online (through electronic communications) unless otherwise agreed to explicitly in writing.
- The tutor shall not be required to cheat for Student, such as execute homework or take tests/exams on behalf of Student.
- Tutor Blast makes no guarantee as to the outcome of tutoring services.
- If Customer is not satisfied with the assigned tutor, Customer shall contact the Company’s customer support team at email@example.com to resolve the concern.
- In the event of a dispute between the parties which arises under this agreement and the dispute cannot be resolved through informal negotiation, the parties agree that courts in the state of Delaware shall retain exclusive jurisdiction of this Contract. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover all costs and expenses incurred with respect to such proceedings or litigation including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Chargeback Abuse Policy: The Company has a zero tolerance policy for credit card fraud and chargeback abuse. Customer is responsible for the amount agreed upon in this contract. In the event that Customer places a chargeback on a credit/debit card charge or ACH transaction made pursuant to this contract, the Company reserves the right to begin collection proceedings and to pursue all available civil and criminal legal remedies, including attorneys’ fees and legal costs.
- Customer or his/her dependent (hereinafter “Student”) agrees to be prepared for the tutoring sessions, assist the tutor in identifying topical areas in which Student needs specific tutoring, and cooperate with the tutor.
- Student and the tutor shall schedule tutoring sessions at mutually agreeable times.
- Student shall provide the tutor no less than 24 hours’ notice of cancellation of a tutoring session.
- Payments are not refundable. Customer is obligated to pay under the terms of this contract regardless of his/her use of the tutoring hours.
- Customer agrees that if the student uses more tutoring hours than Customer has paid for, then s/he is responsible for payment of the value of those tutoring hours. The Company shall bill Customer at the same hourly rate reflected in this agreement, i.e., tutoring package price divided by hours purchased. Customer authorizes the company to automatically charge his/her credit/debit card or ACH account on file for this sum. If no card or ACH account is on file or Client's card is declined, Customer is responsible for ensuring that payment is made within one week of billing, otherwise, the Company may charge late fees.
- Customer understands that the Company’s tutors are independent contractors who utilize their own teaching styles and methods. The tutors are not employees of Tutor Blast.
- Customer shall not solicit or appropriate the Company’s tutors for direct tutoring services. Customer shall not provide compensation directly to the tutors.
- Customer shall not discuss payment information and related questions with tutors. Customer shall direct any questions or concerns about payment to the company’s support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly Subscription Package Agreement Addendum: All tutoring packages are month-to-month subscription packages. Customer agrees to pay Tutor Blast the monthly charge above for tutoring services. Tutor Blast shall attempt to provide the highest quality tutoring. The initial term of this Subscription Agreement for tutoring services shall be one month. The minimum length of any subscription is three months. This Agreement shall renew automatically each month. Either party may terminate the contract by providing notice to the other party of not less than 30 days. Customer must inform the company of cancellation of the contract by contacting Tutor Blast through the cancellation/change form on our website.
Annual Subscription Package Agreement Addendum: Customer agrees to pay Tutor Blast the yearly charge above for tutoring services. Tutor Blast shall attempt to provide the highest quality tutoring. The initial term of this Subscription Agreement for tutoring services shall be one year. This Agreement shall renew automatically each year. Either party may terminate the contract by providing notice to the other party of not less than 30 days. Customer must inform the company of cancellation of the contract by contacting Tutor Blast through the cancellation/change form on our website.